Despite the caveats above, I'm still pretty into the concept of flamethrowers as an anti-zombie weapon.
I don't necessarily think that a large, back-mounted one is your only option either; improvised munitions of the incendiary variety definitely have a place in taking ghouls out. More importantly, you should be prepared to burn the dead anyway, both yours AND theirs.
Also, neurotoxins are an interesting option. If a zombie is walking, it's using its neurological system. Rattlesnake venom, although probably hard to procure in its natural form (and thus making one consider the viability of synthesizing it or using something like it which originated in a lab), could theoretically stop signals from traveling across the synapses of the walking dead.
Good luck injecting it, though.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades